PRestival will draw together 250 influencers and thought leaders from across Asia in a collaborative, vibrant, and dynamic setting that balances learning, networking, and fun. It will be held on November 16-17 in Jaipur.
The event will also serve as a platform to bring together some of the region’s brightest and most accomplished minds as speakers. They include thought leaders with from across Asia with a wide range of expertise. Some of our confirmed speakers are:
- Harish Bijoor : Brand Expert and CEO, Harish Bijoor Consults
- Meenakshi Menon : Founder and Chairperson, Spatial Access Solutions
- Nikhil Dey : President, Public Relations, Genesis Burson-Marsteller
- Parul Sardana : Head Talent Sourcing, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
- Rajeev Chawla: Course Director, Public Relations and Corporate Communications, Xavier Institute of Communications
- Rajiv Ahuja : Group Director & Board Member, Navayuga Group
- Ramesh Srivats : Managing Director & CEO, Ten Ten Ten Digital Products
- Ranjit Nair : CEO, Germinait Solutions
- R. D’Souza : Group Vice President, Godrej
- Rohit Bansal : CEO, India Strategy Group
- Sharif Rangnekar : President, PRCAI
- Valerie Pinto : CEO, Perfect Relations
We are now giving you the opportunity to nominate someone to join Asia’s thought leaders as a speaker at the PRestival. If you know someone who belongs on the PRestival stage, or if you belong there yourself, we want to hear from you!
The nominee should able to contribute effective solutions, valuable thoughts and their interesting observations to the panel discussions and talks. Needless to say, they ought to be charismatic public speakers and should bear a striking personality.
Please send your nominees to us on http://prestival.imagemanagement.in/nominate-speaker/ or tweet their name with #PRestival.
And if they get picked, win yourself a free pass for the PRestival – Asia’s Biggest PR festival.
We welcome all your suggestions and look forward to exploring ways in which we can collaborate to make this fest a grand learning experience.
See you all in Jaipur!