The eagerly awaited ABCI’s ComFest 12 will be held on 18th & 19th October, 2012, at the Rooftop Rendezvous, Hotel Taj Mahal, Opp. Gateway of India, Mumbai. Image Management are the Digital Media Partners for the event.
ComFest is the flagship endeavor of the Association of Business Communication of India (ABCI) to bring a confluence of ideas and celebration of successes. It serves as a common platform to bring together and draw attention to key communication insights.
ComFest12 is being held on the crucial theme: Managing Communication in Turbulent Times. ComFest12 – The Mega Annual Event by the Association of Business Communicators of India will this year churn out thoughts from Leaders of the Communication Industry across the globe. The fest will not just reflect the problems of the communication industry and their gravity in the current scenario, but provide effective solutions for the same.
The esteemed speakers at ComFest12 are game changers in business and socio political arenas in their respective countries. They have transformed adversity into opportunity. They will share some pearls of wisdom from their experience and expertise with the industry.
The respected speakers at ComFest12 are:
- Mr. Ajit Balakrishnan : Founder and CEO, Rediff.com
- Dr. Narendra Jadhav : Member Planning Commission, Government of India
- Dr. Kai Rolker : Global Head, Communications, Clariant, Switzerland
- Mr. Maxim Behar: Chairman, Founder and CEO, M3 Communications group, Sofia and Prague
- Ms. Mini Menon: Executive Editor, Bloomberg TV, Mumbai
- Mr. Charu Deshpande : Chief Corporate Affairs and Communications, Tata Steel, Jamshedpur
- Mr. Anthony Good, Founder : Good Relations & PR Advisor, London, UK
- Ms. Yanina Dubeykovskaya : Director, Contents, World Communication Forum, Davos, Switzerland
- Mr. Deepak Jolly : Vice President Public Affair and Communications, Coca- Cola India, New Delhi
- Dr. James Gillies: Head, Communication Group, CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
- Mr. Arun Jaitley : Hon’ble MP (Rajya Sabha) & Leader of Opposition, New Delhi
The fest is as much about recognizing these achievers as it is about sharing their stories of success and vision with the professional communicators in India. ABCI is the only Association in India to recognize and reward excellence in creative Business Communication for the last 51 years.