The #DMWF team announced that #DMWF — Digital Marketing World Forum will be hosting a series of high-level digital and social marketing conferences, with the first stop being in Singapore, 29th February — 1st March 2016.
Organised by the team that organized #SMWF — Social Media World Forum, #DMWF has evolved from this to include a wider scope of digital marketing topics. It is a global digital and social marketing conference series which brings together the worldwide digital marketing community to tackle the challenges that the digital future presents.
Their digital marketing agenda includes case-study led content, interactive debates and structured innovation labs. The conference programme features a wide array of expertise in the keynote track, examining topics including:
- Content marketing
- Customer experience
- Data marketing
- Social media marketing
- Digital commerce and more
They’ve got a great line up of speakers across the series, all of whom are senior brand representatives. Confirmed speakers for 2016 include the following, with many more to be announced:
- Rahul Asthana, Regional Marketing Director, Kimberly-Clark
- Gerald Ang, Global Digital Leader, GE
- Mandeep Grover, Regional Commercial Operations Director, APAC &Japan, Abbott
- Saad Munawar Khan, Head of Marketing, PepsiCo
- Simon Kemp, Regional Managing Partner,Asia, We Are Social
- Maneesh Sah, Head of Marketing, APAC, MEA,Aon Hewitt
They are also hosting #DMWF events in:
#DMWF is part of an international event series owned and organised by Six Degrees Events. For more information on #DMWF 2016, including details of how to attend, exhibit or sponsor, you can visit www.digitalmarketing-conference.com.